Knowledge Ware consulting services:
Knowledge Ware offers the client with the following consulting services:
Knowledge Ware can assist the client by:
- Clearly defining the requirements, and writing the technical specifications.
- Preparing the tender documents for the procurement of information technology related products and/or services.
- Evaluating the vendors responses after the proposals are submitted.
- Participating in meetings with the prospective venders for clarification of their proposals and/or negotiations.
- Assisting the client in preparing fair procurement agreements that protect his interests.
- Ensuring that the winning vendor abides by the conditions of the contract; and performing quality control on all the deliverables.
Systems migration and transition consulting
- The specification of the new information technology environment.
- The selection of the most suitable products, and the determination of the customization, training, and support requirements.
- The procurement of any new products and services.
- The establishment of the new environment.
- Moving the data and functionality to the new environment (or the new ready-made software package) in an orderly and smooth manner to ensure non-disruption of the company business functions.
Systems integration consulting
- Determining the requirements and specifying the types of systems required to achieve the sought goals.
- Designing the new integrated solution.
- Assisting in the procurement of the required products and services.
- Providing assistance and guidance in the development and implementation of the integrated solution.
Information technology systems audit
- Evaluating the company hardware, software, and networking products for the particular tasks.
- Check the effectiveness and coverage of information systems security and controls.
- Evaluate the information systems training function for the I.T. (information technology) staff and the users.
- Assess compliance with international standards.
- Assist in managing the risks involved with using information systems.
Document & Record Management Consulting Services
- Initial Assessment
- Detailed Assessment & Planning
- Preparing a Request for Proposal (RFP)
System Architecture & Design
After the selection Knowledge Ware consultants work with the client and the selected provider to ensure a proper system design focused on the clients requirements not on what the vendor wants to sell.
Knowledge Ware consultants can provide services that assist the clients in properly implementing electronic document/records management systems and technology, based on their needs and best practices in the field.
Project Implementation and Oversight
Knowledge Ware consultants help ensure that the client gets what he pays for. This service includes a high-level oversight of project implementation to ensure that both the client and the integrator work within contract limitations. Knowledge Ware can also act as a complete project manager to represent the clients interest.
Network Consulting Services
- Analysis and determination of an organization networking requirements.
- Strategic network planning.
- Network architecture and design.
- Network security and audit.
- Disaster recovery planning and business continuity audit.
- Network intrusion detection and protection.
- Network management and optimization.